With all the changes, challenges, and turbulence in the world today, the importance of good decision making has never been greater. Organizations need to find ways to navigate optimally through these times so they can survive and thrive. Cutting-edge technologies can vastly improve business outcomes and allow for adaptability, flexibility, and insight into the best course of action for an organization. However, applying these advanced technologies properly is not without its challenges. Millions of dollars are being wasted on inefficient deployments of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data decisioning technologies. How can business leaders avoid the pitfalls and reap the rewards?
Enter the Mayflower Autonomous Ship. This captain-less, crew-less, entirely AI-driven vessel is the first of its kind. And it is a powerful world-class case study on how these technologies can successfully be used to navigate in a real-life environment of constant change. Here at Decision Management Solutions, we’ve studied this vessel and extracted valuable lessons and learnings that can be applied to any organization. We want to share with you how you can apply the advanced technologies utilized in the Mayflower in your organization.
To that end, we’re hosting two free webinars in September where you can learn how to build your own AI Captain. The first session will be focused on how the technologies behind the Mayflower’s AI Captain are being applied by your peers to address operational business challenges across industries. The second session will be a technical deep dive into the commercially available IBM technologies that allow the Mayflower to sense the world around it, predict changes, and decide what to do next. With our friends from the IBM technical team, we’ll demonstrate our real-world experience of applying these technologies so you will see how each piece of technology works, both independently and together, to deliver maximum business value.
These will be fascinating and stimulating webinars that you’ll be glad you joined. Please be sure to register as soon as possible, mark your calendar.
Session 1: How an AI Captain Can Help You Navigate Your Operational Challenges
- How to find the operational problems an AI Captain can address
- How to develop your own AI Captain
- How the approach drives down risk while improving efficiency
- How fast you can achieve these kinds of benefits
- Sharing of real-world experiences, Q & A
Date: (Past Event) September 9, 2021
Time: 8:00 am PST / 11:00 am EST, 60 minutes
Session 2: Building Your Own AI Captain: A Technical Deep Dive
- Technical experts will demonstrate these technologies and share their real-world experiences
- A sailor’s perspective on how they can solve real business problems and where they can deliver maximum business value
- The latest decision automation platforms
- How you can build powerful machine learning models
- How the technologies work independently and how they fit together
Date: October 20, 2021
Time: 8:00 am PST / 11:00 am EST, 90 minutes
Share with a colleague!