Unlocking the Power of Automated Decisions: Harnessing the Power of AI/ML for Intelligent Rules
IBM and Decision Management Solutions invite you to join us at the IBM Innovation Studio April 10th for an informative workshop discussing how you can get more power and value out of your AI/ML investment for more intelligent rules.
Some of the key sessions include:
- Learn how Cigna (Evernorth) was able to get more power out of their analytics by leveraging decision automation.
- How you can migrate COBOL and other legacy mainframe code to rules using LLMs
- Best practices for building an enterprise decision capability from experts who have worked with some of the leading Fortune 100 companies for key systems such as fraud detection, loan origination and next best action.
- How to leverage IBM’s watsonx Assistant with a best-in-class decision engine to make trustworthy, intelligent, and automated decisions, faster.
- Innovations and roadmap discussions around IBM Decisions.
- An interactive panel discussion where IBM, DMS and clients will play devil’s advocate for decision automation.
We hope you can join us in person, we will be offering a networking lunch prior to the start of the workshop and after the event we will continue the conversation at a happy hour with our IBM and Decision Management Solutions experts.
If you would like to watch the video of a previous event or find out more information about an upcoming event then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing the single result