Decision Management Solutions provides training and workshops on Decision Management and Decision Management Technologies. Example workshops are:
- A two day workshop on Decisions and Decision Management that uses a company's own business processes to introduce the key concepts of Decision Management, identify and model decisions and map them to business processes, organizations and performance management. The use of decision management technology to automate these decisions is covered as is the effective roll out of these technologies and approaches.
- A one day workshop that covers the principles of Decision Management, its application to critical business processes, and the appropriate use of decision management technology.
- A three day strategy engagement that maps decision management to your key business drivers to show where and how to apply Decision Management and decision management technology
- A one day decision management technology overview to help you select the right technology to meet your business challenges. An easy way to get an independent opinion when making critical technology choices.
- A two day workshop on decision requiremetns modeling.
We also offer these workshops as a series of online sessions, contact us for more details.
“James provides an excellent workshop on Decision Management. He has authoritative knowledge and experience on how to put business rules and predictive analytics into action. An innovative, stimulating, fun personality. His workshop, book, and blogs provide a knowledge foundation and language that enables better communication between Business and IT professionals.” - David McMichael, Assistant Vice President & Actuary at MetLife Auto & Home
"Learned more important things today for long term job responsibilities than in years." "Great session - time very well spent.", " Good pacing, excellent grasp of subject, thought-provoking.", "Excellent content and very knowledable presenter." - Predictive Analytics World attendees
“Thank you for the excellent talk on the webinar. It was certainly one of the best that I have ever attended.” - webinar attendee
"Clearly an effective way to get more understanding of a problem prior to modeling.", "Great interaction with the business team.", "Much more interactive than our current process to gather requirements." - participants of in-house Decision Management Workshops